My Child's Progress

Who should I talk to about my child's progress and development?
We work closely with parents and carers to support pupils' learning and development. Staff are on-hand daily to communicate with parents and carers. You can speak with your child's class teacher, Mrs Palmer (Pupil and Family Support Assistant) Mrs Youngs (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator- SENDCo) and Mrs Shute or Mr Stroud (Headteachers).
If you require a longer meeting, please pop to the school office and this will be arranged for you.
Reporting on Progress
  • Parent Consultations in the Autumn and Spring Term 
  • Annual Report to parents in the Summer Term 
  • Pupil Passports (IEPs) and Behaviour Plans Termly
  • Annual Review for pupils with Education, Health and Care Plans.
If you are concerned about your child and any area of their development, please do not hesitate to speak to a  member of staff as soon as possible.